What People Are Saying
“A chill hotel with cleverly decorated rooms, a quick hop from the beach and promenade.” July 11, 2010
Notes from past guests
- My husband and I just wanted to say, “Thank you so much”. We truly appreciate the upgrade during our stay. That was very kind and generous of you and helped make our anniversary even more special. Also, thank you for the use of the wine glasses. Your hospitality and generosity has made your inn our “go-to” place when we come to stay at the beach. You have a wonderful place, which is beautifully decorated, and we look forward to bringing our son with us. Thank you again for a memorable stay.
Kendi & Joshua, 7/11
- Just wanted to send a BIG Thank You! We stayed overnight in your “monopoly” room. The facility was extremely clean and creative fun decor with a very reasonable fee. The front desk staff very nice and informative, especially “Mike”. The cleaning staff was also very friendly, helpful, and superior in their skills. Our stay at the Sandy Cove Inn was VERY comfortable, quaint and cozy and we will definitely return. Everyone was so nice and friendly. We found your site on the intranet and needless to say more we were very pleased. The location was perfect for our needs. Close enough to walk and enjoy the beach and shops but distant enough to get away from that crowded scene. We especially liked the “family owned/operated” rarity. Best of luck, you have a Great thing going!
Mike & Carol, 6/27
- Mypug and I have just returned home from a stay at your Inn and I just wanted to say we love it! We stayed in the Antique room and it was so cozy and inviting. I have been searching for that perfect get-away spot for myself and Martini when you just have to get away from the city and we definitely just found it! The personalized doggie mat was adorable, and the rooms were so clean; everything was wonderful! I look forward to our next stay!
Jackie & Martini, 1/09
- I cannot thank you enough for all of your help!! Our stay was so wonderful (even though too short). The Columbia House vacation rental was absolutely beautiful and so comfortable that we felt like we were at home. And your staff….YOU ARE JUST ABSOLUTELY THE GREATEST!!!!!! You were always so prompt to get back to me and very willing to help! Thank you so very very much.
Chere Jones, CHARLEY MAC PHOTOGRAPHERS, 8/17
- My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Cove Inn with our granddaughter and wow what a great place. We do a lot of traveling and have never stayed at a place that was so clean, so inviting and the staff was the best ever. I have told everyone i know about this place and recommend it to anyone who wants a nice family hotel to stay at.
Donna Salvati, 8/27
- Okay, this is a small, privately owned inn that has recently been remodeled. The man on the phone was so nice when my boyfriend called to make our reservations (we stayed twice in one month) and it just got better from there. When we checked in the woman at the front desk was just fantastic! They will tell you all the cool stuff that might be going on at the time, they’ll give you restaurant recommendations, and they offer free movies at the front desk. The rooms have VHS players so they are all tapes but they are classics like, “liar, liar,” “cool runnings,” “pretty woman,” the list goes on and on. One of the best things about it is that it’s cheap! Only $100 a night during the summer! We stayed one weekend and came back another weekend 2 weeks later and the woman at the front desk remembered us, which I loved! We’ll definitely be back for our anniversary in December!
Frantz Party, 8/20
- You folks totally made us feel cozy and at home! Thanks for your passion and kindness – we felt so very welcome! We will stay again!
Carolyn and Scott, 8/13
- We will recommend your inn to all our friends and family. It’s great to have such welcoming, helpful hosts in such a clean, remodeled inn. Thanks again!
Huston Family, 7/13
- I thank you for a job well done! Your smile, demeanor and kindness made my stay most enjoyable.
Kern Family, 7/25
- Thank you for an enjoyable stay in your lovely Inn; such personalized care! We will tell our friends and hope to come back again.
Thompson Party, 5/29
- Thank you for the wonderful hospitality. I wish you and your family continued success with this wonderful little establishment. I look forward to my next visit here!
Miles Party, 5/19